1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2009 sj.com College Football Poll -- FINAL POLL PG 25!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by slappy4428, Aug 13, 2009.

1. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Re: 2009 SportsJournalists.com College Football Poll -- Preseason: Aug. 13, 2009

Not a bad idea.

2. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

Re: 2009 SportsJournalists.com College Football Poll -- Preseason: Aug. 13, 2009

Nah, make her go independent. Notre Dame thongs look good on women.

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

1, cool little feach on colt mccoy in the aug. 24 espn the mag.

2, hokies and tide fans should enjoy the full-page ad opposite page 12.

4. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Is this the official wine of the SportsJournalists.com College Football Poll?

[​IMG]

5. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

People still read ESPN the Magazine? Dayum. I quit reading that thing years ago.

6. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

You folks seem to have more sense than the so-called mainstream poll voters, at least with respect to Mississippi and Georgia Tech, each of which landed about where I thought they should in this poll. Had I a vote, I would probably have UNC and Boise flip-flopped. Other than that, this is pretty solid. And Slappy, as always, you da man.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

No, because it comes in red and Bo would tell you there's nothing good about Red.

8. Songbird

Rodriguez is going to play 3 quarterbacks in the opener? Why not let the waterboy get a crack under center, too?

Is it that bad in Ann Arbor?

9. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Michigan has a good chance of losing their first two games.

There has been some talk that Tim Hiller, Western's QB, is a potential first rounder (and possibly the first QB taken next year, especially if Bradford stays).

http://www.nfldraftdog.com/2010-nfl-draft/tim-hiller.html

10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

If that lede had been buried any deeper it would have been in magma.

11. Songbird

Tell me about it. I think that was Michigan AP's way of giving Wolverine blowhards the news with the least amount of pain.

12. Re: 2009 SportsJournalists.com College Football Poll -- Preseason: Aug. 13, 2009

I think Western is a 13-point underdog ... They can score.
    I would load up on this game if I were a betting man.

Course I'd also take MTSU.

Draft saved Draft deleted