1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2009 sj.com College Football Poll -- FINAL POLL PG 25!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by slappy4428, Aug 13, 2009.

1. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Re: 2009 SportsJournalists.com College Football Poll -- Preseason: Aug. 13, 2009

I'm OK with that as long as VT wins more than it loses.

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Re: 2009 SportsJournalists.com College Football Poll -- Preseason: Aug. 13, 2009

Sig bet?

3. JackReacher

I've been trying to make a friendly wager with a good friend of mine, who is a die-hard Bama fan. Bama grad and all that. My proposal was....if Bama won, I'd put on a Bama t-shirt and use that as my profile picture on Facebook. If VT won, she'd do the same with an Auburn shirt. Sounds pretty harmless, right? Wrong. No chance in hell she'd do that. In fact, she said she wouldn't even make that bet for the Bama-Chattanooga game.

This is how sick Bama fans are. Sick, I tell you.

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Why not do the bet with her in a Hokies shirt? Seems more fair.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Fixed.

6. three_bags_full

Again

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Are for weenies.

8. three_bags_full

Ouch. You cut me deep, Javaman. Deep.

9. 2muchcoffeeman

;D

And once more.

10. WS

WS Member

Here's a bet. If Alabama wins, 2muchcoffeeman has to put them in his SportsJournalists.com top 25 ;D

11. 2muchcoffeeman

Deal. :D

(Because, y'know, they're already in there.)

12. JackReacher

Because she couldn't care less about the Hokies. Wouldn't be as much fun as seeing her in Auburn gear. She wouldn't have any problem wearing VT gear since they won't play again until 2018 or something. Auburn would cut a little deeper.

Draft saved Draft deleted