1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2009 sj.com College Football Poll -- FINAL POLL PG 25!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by slappy4428, Aug 13, 2009.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Re: 2009 SportsJournalists.com College Football Poll -- Preseason: Aug. 13, 2009

Nope. I decided to let everyone play.
    But I promise this: Anyone who misses this year's final poll -- even if its the only one they've missed -- won't be in next year. Automatic "hell no"

2. Re: 2009 SportsJournalists.com College Football Poll -- Preseason: Aug. 13, 2009

Hell yeah.
    I wouldn't have voted 'em No. 1 if I didn't they it could be so.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  3. joe_schmoe

joe_schmoe Active Member

Re: 2009 SportsJournalists.com College Football Poll -- Preseason: Aug. 13, 2009

Of course it could be that after Slappy had picked his two alternates with the "no one will know who they are" tag it became obvious doing the poll that the alternates would figure out who they were when their Oklahoma State No. 1 pick didn't get listed as getting one or their Rice vote didn't get an also receiving vote.

4. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Will everyone who voted for Wisconsin please line up to the right for the requisite drug screening?

5. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Awesome. You're either a helluva lot smarter than the rest of the country or.....

6. Re: 2009 SportsJournalists.com College Football Poll -- Preseason: Aug. 13, 2009

I'm gonna go with option A. .. :)

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

How long until Bammer is exposed as a fraud?

I figure 8:47:52 p.m. Sept. 5.

8. JackReacher

I sure hope you're right. Might take a tad longer than that, though. :)

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Yeah. Second quarter, maybe. So call it 9:02:27 p.m.

10. JackReacher

I wish! Tech's offense is going to take a few games before they can score with any consistency, but both defenses are damn good. I'm thinking 17-13, if that.

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Every Virginia Tech game will be 17-13.

12. WS

WS Member

Tyrod gonna throw for 250 and run for 150?

Draft saved Draft deleted