1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2009 NFL schedule

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Simon_Cowbell, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

I like watching you take smoke breaks more.

2. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Makes Cutlers actions a little more understandable...

3. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

And with the final pick of the third round, the Pittsburgh Steelers select Hines Ward, wide receiver from the University of Georgia...

Never gets old.

4. pallister

pallister Guest

I know the Thursday opener is Titans-Steelers and the Sunday night opener is Bears-Packers. Can't remember who plays in the MNF doubleheader. I think Oak-SD is the second one. I'm certainly ready for the rest of the sked to be released.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Any football news this time of year is wonderful.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

The opponents have already been announced. It's the actual schedule that isn't out yet.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/football/nfl/12/29/09-opponents.ap/index.html

The Steelers' schedule does look a little easier than 2008. It helps that they are playing the NFC North instead of the NFC East. In non-division conference games, they get the Chiefs, Broncos, Titans and Dophins. In '08, they played the Titans, Patriots, Jaguars and Texans.

7. pallister

pallister Guest

Amen, brother.

8. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

If the Redskins trade Jason Campbell for that whiny bitch Cutler, you can turn that L against them into a W. Fuckabuncha Snyder. </Redskins fanboi looser>

9. pallister

pallister Guest

I said earlier someone was gonna overpay for Cutler, and who better than the king of overpaying? Perfect match.

10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Why are the Raiders always involved in the second half of that doubleheader? And why is it always against another AFC West team?

11. pallister

pallister Guest

Time zones.

12. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

It pretty much has to be a west coast team in the late game.

Draft saved Draft deleted