1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2009 NFL MVP is exactly who you thought it is

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Jan 9, 2010.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

"Did you go on the computer and start badgering BYH and YGBFKM about how their FG posts aren't funny?"
    "No but I hit it with a rock!"

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Friends off.

3. Derek_W

Derek_W Guest

I don't believe I've said anything about not referring to you anymore. In a previous thread a couple of weeks ago I said I was done exchanging posts with you -- in that thread. Incidentally, despite what you say I happen to know you DO take "lectures" from me, because your last sentence in the above post is suspiciously close to the way I ended that previous exchange.

And to that, I can only say -- you've learned well, BYH!

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

I will listen to Boys of Summer on an endless loop tonight in honour of our expired friendship.

5. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Wait a second. We can make friends here?

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

No, just enemies you've never met.

Like that outofplace guy. I'd fucking kill him if I ever met him!!!!

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

More accurately, you could argue that Young's job was made a hell of a lot easier by having Johnson carrying the load. That team doesn't get even a whiff of .500 without Johnson.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Shouldn't you have turned into a puddle of bloody goo by now?

9. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

This. A thousand times this.

10. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Guess what - the Titans proved in the first five games they were more than capable of going 0-16 with Johnson.

Vince Young was the difference in that team, he was the MVP of that team -- he gave that team a spark, he inspired and motivated that team - that team clearly had quit in that 59-0 debacle.

You can argue all you want that Johnson was their best player, but the most valuable player, i.e. the difference maker on that team was Vince Young.

11. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Because yearly individual should be decided on the basis of your boredom level.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Well, him and Jeff Fisher. *running away*

Draft saved Draft deleted