1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2009 NFL MVP is exactly who you thought it is

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Jan 9, 2010.

1. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I do not think it's coincidence I'm eating popcorn right now.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Do you want me to sit here and explain to you how Brett Favre works in January?

3. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

You mean Bitch Favre?

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

"We had a little bit of a problem earlier. Bitch Favre was throwing into triple coverage.......wasn't he?"
    "I made some throws I made some throws I didn't mean to!"

5. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

"I'm an egocentric, football-loving gunslinger but I DO OTHER STUFF GOOD!"

6. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

NOW they replace Jordy Nelson. Egads.

7. Derek_W

Derek_W Guest

If the Vikings lose, they lose. Life goes on. Unlike you, my life isn't so empty that I take satisfaction in seeing other people fail, or get upset when my favorite team loses.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

You people suck.

If you're gonna beat a joke into the ground, at least make sure it was funny the first damn time.

Like the Nate Poole video.

9. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Get off Zeke's login, IJAG!

10. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

You are getting too caught up in the specifics of who is backing up Manning -- take Curtis Painter out and substitute "an average quarterback" which is what just about every team has as its backup.

I mean, if he had Chad Henne or better yet, Chad Pennington, who has taken teams to the playoffs, the Colts would still not be a playoff team.

Nor would they be if they if they had Mark Sanchez or Joe Flacco -- two guys who have not only made the playoffs but won a game.

There is no other offense so reliant on one player and because Manning is exceptional at playing the position, very few other guys out there who could pull it off.

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Fixed your post.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

LOL.

I'll take life lectures from people who aren't barely half my age, junior.

And I wouldn't give a shit about you or what you post but you're the one who keeps posting when he says he's not going to refer to me anymore, so take a look in the mirror. I bet you look dashing in your Viking horns. I am done with you so you can get the last word in.

Draft saved Draft deleted