1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2009-10 NHL playoff thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

If the Sharks somehow fall in the first round -- and I don't think they will --- the entire team has to be dismantled. I mean, what else is there? Fire the coach? Done that. Add another all-star forward? Done that. Get a top defenceman? Done that. What else can they possibly do, except to admit this group just can't get it done, get whatever they can in return and start over.

Hope it doesn't come to that.

2. mb

mb Active Member

Yep. Really nailed that one. Great work, me.
    /shakes head
    //hopes the Pens manage to make it out of the first round

3. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Watched most of Pens-Sens and Yotes-Wings last night. Great night of hockey, even if half of Glendale was cheering for the Red Wings, per usual.

4. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Half of every city cheers for the Red Wings.

5. mjp1542

mjp1542 Member

Really?

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Great, I'm trying to watch the fucking Caps game on Channel surfing and they're taking the feed from some douchebag who's changing the channel. Fuck my life.

7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Wait, found the French language feed of the game. Oy.

8. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Theo has made some great saves in this game. Ovie has zero shots on goal through two periods. Caps are playing tense.

9. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Backstrom hits the back of the net in a fashion more typical of how the Caps have played this year.

10. mb

mb Active Member

Habs knot things at 2. Interesting.

11. mb

mb Active Member

Half a minute to play and Mike Green's going to the box in a tie game. And feeling shame.

12. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Good call, and a stupid play. Just as stupid as Backstrom's hooking penalty that led to the first PP goal.

Draft saved Draft deleted