1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2009-10 NBA season thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Den1983, Oct 2, 2009.

1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Cleveland is still the same overrated team.

2. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

I'm watching bits and pieces of the game at work and just noticed that Marquis Daniels is playing for Boston.

Had no clue. The guy is a lousy 3-point shooter, but that's a great scoring threat to have off the bench.

3. Den1983

Den1983 Active Member

Very underrated pickup. Good ballhandler too, so our chances of seeing Eddie House handling the ball will be limited.

4. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Barkley just said the Celtics and Magic are the two best teams in the East.

How long have they been doing the stand-up halftime show? Delightfully awkward. Is that new this year?

5. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

About as long as Chuck has owned those white shoes.

6. zagoshe

What is so funny about that?

7. Den1983

Den1983 Active Member

They probably are. I don't see this Shaq move workin' out at all for Cleveland. He completely slows the whole game for them, and the Cavs' bench is horrid.

8. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

This game is good for the blog business.

9. zagoshe

The Cavaliers seem to be the worst team in the NBA in the first six minutes of the second half.

10. zagoshe

I agree with that to a point but I'm watching this team and outside of No. 23 they suck.

The bald eurostiff center is done. The goofball with the ugly hairdo is worthless. The two jumpshooters miss tons of shots and can't defend anyone and the fat old star of Blue Chips is terrible.

This team is garbage.

11. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Just the five dudes, all standing around in a circle. Just looked bizarre for some reason.

12. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

The goofball plays a good goon a la Rambis, but that is piece #7 on a championship team.

Draft saved Draft deleted