1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2008 Running Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HandsomeHarley, Jan 11, 2008.

1. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

(Rimshot)

2. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

What a totally random question.

Wrath was best when he was Kevin Sullivan's charge as The Night Stalker in Smoky Mountain Wrestling.

3. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Ladies and germs, I give you WWE Legends of WrestleMania:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/891/891385p1.html

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

The game looks frickin' AWESOME so far.

And I'm even more excited by the fact it sounds like it's going to be playable for those of us who've quit on wrestling games and Madden because of the 18 different buttons you have to push.

My only question: IS THERE BLOOD???

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I loved Kanyon when he was Mortis in WCW. Talented guy who totally flew under the radar on the midcard during the nWo's heyday. Loved how he'd slip one new move -- not just for him, but something you genuinely hadn't seen before -- into every match.
    I was going to ask whatever happened to him, then read his wikipedia page. Never knew he was gay, and never realized he was stuck in so many godawful angles.

6. NDub

NDub Guest

Yah, I, too, read the Wikipedia page. Yikes on those silly characters. I only asked because they were a couple of my fave guys growing up, especially Kanyon. His moves were badass. And Wrath... well that guy was big and mean.

7. Petrie

Petrie Guest

This might make me break down and finally buy a PS3...

8. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

I know it's late, but rewatching Raw that was one of the best promos I have ever heard from Cena. Tremendous stuff. The intensity works far better than his 1st grade humor shtick.

9. Petrie

Petrie Guest

Agreed. A little bit of pissed-off Cena goes a long way...it'll be interesting to see how long he keeps it up.

10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Considering he's supposed to be a decapitated pancake after Raw's ending, I think it'll be interesting to see just how they explain him showing up Sunday feeling fine and dandy.
    Note to WWE writers: "murdering" one of your biggest stars never solves anything.

11. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

They've already explained it away on the website as the car "grazing" Cena, so he's not really hurt. How lame.

12. It'll be coming out for the 360 as well.

Draft saved Draft deleted