1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2008 NASCAR running thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Jan 7, 2008.

1. KG

KG Active Member

The thought of having sex with Stewart makes vomiting look good, and I just had a stomach virus yesterday.

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Yeah, but think of how erotic the post-coitus Playstation 3 session would be. And that's to say nothing of Smoke's nightly Funyun binge. He only cracks open a 99 cent bag of Funyun's over the finest of skeezer butt cracks.

Not to mention that tender moment when he tries to pass you off to one of his buddies.

Me-ow!

3. See I always thought that was obvious to everyone, so making it a point enough to write about it (my thinking) was Stewart was getting uber-laid.
    Even Jr. was going "Damn, that dude pull some tail!"

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Foxsports.com says the Petty-Gillet merger is a done deal. I won't say anything more.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/9007774/Sources:petty-to-close-shop,-merge-with-Gillett

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I want to see it reported by Mulhern before I believe it.

Oh, wait.

Suck it, Winston-Salem Journal!

6. imjustagirl

I have heard from my sources that Ralph N. Paulk in Richmond will be handling NASCAR for the MG papers, at least the big three. Apparently Fabrizio won't be traveling.

That may be false, but I've heard it from two people I trust.

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

The ESPN Bottom Line has learned that Reed Sorenson will drive the 43 post-merger instead of the 10, with most of the 10 crew going to the 43 ride along with Sorenson.

Poole reports that the merged operation will be called Richard Petty Motorsports. Boston Ventures will keep the Richard Petty Driving Experience.

EDIT: I'm sick. My reading comprehension sucks. I fixed it.

8. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

How many races and will the cost be split among the big three?

9. imjustagirl

I know neither of those things. I know there was talk back when I was in Richmond, though only floated and, as far as I know, never seriously debated about moving me to Charlotte. Apparently that conversation is happening again with Ralph, and numbers have been brought up. Not sure it will be done before the season, or even this year.

Draft saved Draft deleted