1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2007 NFL uniforms thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by writing irish, Sep 4, 2007.

1. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Not a Bills fan by any means, but the white helmet only works when they wear the alternates.

New logo? Where did you see this? I'm browsing Chris Creamer's Web site and can't find it.

Not a Bungals fan, but I love the jerseys. End. Of. Story.

A-? This jersey is easily in the top 3 in the NFL.

What are they going to do, follow the Diamondbacks and go through an overhaul just over a decade after becoming a team?

IMHO, these are some of the best unis in the league. I especially liked the red alternates (maybe that was just a fashion jersey, but they were pretty sweet) and the blue alts.

Hate KC, but love the jerseys.

Same as KC.

Love, love, love the new unis. These are freaking amazing. Both blues look sharp and so do the road whites. The throwback to the white helmet is awesome.

The white road jerseys look amazing, far better than what they used to have.

Packers are in my top 3 for the classic look. I've always loved their jerseys, even though I can't stand the Pack.

The logo has been around for five seasons now. How can it still be new? :D

Where in the hell do you see a hint of Raiders jerseys in Carolina jerseys?

Worst. Unis. In. The. League. Period.

I hate the Bucs uniforms and always have.

Used to have a Kurt Warner mustard yellow alternate jersey. Those are still sweet even today. [/ramsfanboy]

San Fran rounds out my top 3.

Again, this logo isn't new. They've had it since 2002.

2. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

KYSW,

Sorry to confuse with my broad definition of "new." The Dolphins changed their logo in the late 90s...still seems kind of "new" to me since I've been watching the NFL all my life. "Recent" might have been a better word choice.

Carolina and the Raiders both have silver helmets, silver pants, black home jerseys, white road jerseys. Obviously that's where the similarities end, but those are some pretty basic similarities.

3. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

It's all good, Irish. I'm just anal when people say something that has been around for so many years is still new. :D

4. pseudo

pseudo Well-Known Member

I still miss the block-letter "BENGALS" helmets, dammit!

5. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Outstanding minimalism...Donald Judd would have been proud.

KYSW, I looked up the Dolphins and the logo changed in 1997...yeah, I guess that's not brand new. :)

6. WazzuGrad00

WazzuGrad00 Guest

The uniforms the Seahawks wore in the Super Bowl were the usual home unis.

Dark Blue helmets, jerseys and pants. The road unis are white jerseys and white pants.

If they would go with white pants at home and blue on the road, they'd be much better. Maybe they could work in a gray helmet once in a while, too.

REGULAR UNIFORMS:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    ALTERNATES:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted