1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2 Live Stews

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Barsuk, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Can someone tell me why these tools are still on the ESPN family of networks? I'm pretty sure their clock passed 15 minutes a long time ago.

2. spnited

spnited Active Member

Why are you watching? Click, click, click.

3. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

I'm not watching, but have seem them before. Didn't think much about them either way although it seemed odd to have two people on one side and one guy on the other.

But you say they are tools. For who?

4. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Meant it more as a general insult than a specific one. Last time I saw them, you could've called them tools for Michael Vick ... now they're just idiots. Might as well put Chuck~Taylor and Sportsbruh on the air.

And I already changed it, spnited, as soon as I realized what I had on in the background.

5. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

I have it on in the background and the Two Live Assholes are saying because of Tiger is the most dominant in golf, similiar to Bonds being dominant, there are drug insinuations.

6. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

For the Stews, every issue is black and white. Literally.

I congratulate them for getting as far as they have, but they have clearly outkicked their coverage in terms of their talent vis-a-vis the success they have enjoyed.

7. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Who are the Stews?

Ah, nevermind. Who cares?

8. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Well, can they possibly be any worse than Skip?

9. I'm happy to admit I have no idea who 2 Live Stews are.

10. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

consider yourself lucky.

11. I do. And I have no desire to find out who they are.

12. boots

boots New Member

If the two live stews were any other color, I seriously doubt there would be a thread like this. Every Sunday, ESPN's sports reporters features non-African American writers who say some stupid things just like these guys.
    There are other radio personalities across the country who are just as bad, yet there aren't any threads about them.
    If you don't like the show, change the channel. Do something else. Personally, I'm tired of people bashing people who are trying to make a living. From columnists to announcers, this crap has got to stop. And for a few of you, and I'm not saying everyone, the comments are racist in nature and tone.
    I'm sure the usual people are going to come out crawling and screaming at me. That's to be expected. But if many of those here are truly professional, they will see where I'm coming from with this.

Draft saved Draft deleted