1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2 funny and another reason why I don't do haunted houses

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Drip, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Drip

Drip Active Member

Boyz and ghouls, Let's be careful out there.
    http://ydr.inyork.com/ci_13649974?source=most_viewed

2. KG

KG Active Member

I usually don't go to haunted houses, because I don't like people I can't see touching me. Plus, I'm a chicken shit and have to clutch tightly onto someone's arm the whole time.

3. KG

KG Active Member

The chain saws aren't that scary, but they do get on my nerves. It's loud as hell, and they'll get right up on you with them. If I had a gun on me, I'd want to pull it, too. I don't think they are supposed to get as close to you as they actually do. Once, a guy drug the chain saw on the ground to make sparks, and he was close enough for the sparks to hit me. I wanted to hit him.

4. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

Haunted houses are way too expensive and it's not scary when you know they can't really murder you.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

If guns are outlawed, only outlaws and drunken cops who get scared at Halloween haunted houses will have guns.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

So you're suggesting a haunted house where people are actually killed? Interesting. May have to go offshore, though.

7. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Active Member

Especially when it's just Old Man Jenkins in a swamp monster costume.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

And he would have gotten away with it, too, if not for those pesky kids!

9. ucacm

ucacm Active Member

Several years ago I went to a haunted house where the chainsaw stopped working. Apparently they couldn't find/afford another chainsaw, because they were using a weed eater to simulate the noise of a chainsaw.

Draft saved Draft deleted