1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2,880 examples of why raising a daughter is not easy

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Double Down, Jan 10, 2007.

1. BlacknGold

BlacknGold Member

I gotta ask...these all are just real chicks and someone hijacked the photos? I am just floored about all this shit. I am 24, and I went to a pretty big party school. SOMEHOW I missed this.
    It also brings up a question that already may have been mentioned...does this stuff only happen in front of cameras, or are there just outrageously horny college girls roaming your local campus? Fuck, I hate growing up.

2. patchs

patchs Active Member

Did anyone see 078924576?
    Holy shit!
    And in a related story, my 2 daughters (currently 5 and 6) will be forbidden from getting any older.

3. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

Anyone read this "webmaster's" profile?

http://www.flickr.com/people/binkysgirls/

If I'm not mistaken, it's A WOMAN running it.

Scroll down below the second photo (a snapshot of a webpage) where it reads: I'm Female and Open.

4. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

You were open and now you are closed!

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

That is a pretty amazing photo. Maybe we should be giving props to college males for being able to coerce the college chicks into doing these things and taking the pictures for all to see.

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I think the girl that is finding a new use for a ski pole may disagree with you.

7. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

I'm having trouble getting to that photo. Can someone post a link or let me know page its on?
    Thanks.

8. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I like the ones where someone has her legs open and high in the air, camera be damned.

That line from "Cocktail" -- "They don't just fall down with their legs open" -- is starting to look dated.

9. Angola!

Angola! Guest

It is on Page 9.

10. Angola!

Angola! Guest

My parenting advice after looking through the first 70 pages would be to: 1. Never let your daughters drink alcohol; 2. Never let them wear g-strings or thongs; 3. Never let them go to a lingerie party and 4. Encourage them never to let other people take their picture except for their mom or dad.

11. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Did anyone else notice that the pictures are copyrighted? How can that be unless the author of the site paid for, asked for permission to run or took the photos?

12. Cadet

Cadet Guest

And what about the boys behind the camera? How much are they to blame for this?

Draft saved Draft deleted