1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

1st Crush

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Songbird, Feb 10, 2020.

1. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

Lynda Carter, definitely.

Phyllis Davis (from Vegas, Fantasy Island and Love Boat):

[​IMG]

justgladtobehere likes this.
  2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Do TV shows even sexualize their actors and actresses anymore? Sure they have sex, but isn't like there is a Baywatch-type show on anymore. If anything they showcase the man-candy having them take their shirts off with regularity for the women to ogle.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

That beauty, that accent.....

Kato, Inky_Wretch and BTExpress like this.
  4. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Not to make you jealous, but I had a part time job during law school in the early 1990s for a lawyer who worked and lived in a townhouse on the Upper East Side. Elle Macpherson was his friend and would often stay at his house when she was in NYC so I got to meet her a few times. She was surprisingly normal and nice. She was also absolutely stunning and I’m sure that I set records for awkwardness when I spoke with her.

5. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

We must be around the same age. Had a thing for the girl who played Alex Mack, also Becky Slater on the Wonder Years, among other random girls on that show that Kevin liked. Also had a thing for Katie Holmes, who I am surprised to discover is only two years younger than me.

6. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Gotta be Cheryl Tiegs, but man, Phyllis Davis and Dian Parkinson weren't far behind.

matt_garth likes this.
  7. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

8. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

upload_2020-2-11_8-23-43.jpeg

I remember it vividly. It was the summer of 81. A 7 year old Chef and his buddies rode our bikes up to the local store, and the pop guy was unloading these brilliant orange cans we hadn't seen before. As we waited patiently for the delivery guy to put the pop into the cooler, we were fidgeting with anticipation. We had all the other pops. The new Coke, Nesbitt, Barq's Root Beer, Pepsi, ..........they were all OK.
    So, the delivery guy finishes his duties in the store. Goes back out to his truck, and in we go.
    .59 with tax.
    Each of us got 1.
    It was magical.
    What's that?............
    Oh........the other crush.

In that case, I will go with the delightful Nicole Eggert.

[​IMG]

I was first introduced to her on Charles in Charge, but God Almighty, her in the movie "Blown Away" with Coreys Haim and Feldman.
    That movie title should have had a secondary title attached to it---"The Death Of The Kitties".

OscarMadison likes this.
  9. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Summer of '87, 10-year-old me was in love with Punky Brewster. I even got an autograph and I SWORE she signed it herself. (Pretty sure it was a photocopy)

Fast Forward 10-12 years later, I saw her on some show (might have even been Saved by the Bell, but I think it was somewhere else) and she had developed nicely. But I hear she had back problems and got a breast reduction. Talk about slapping God in his face for what he created! LOL

Batman likes this.
  10. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

I denounce this.

OscarMadison likes this.
  11. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

Alyssa Milano and Danica McKellar (Winnie).

And, well, both may as well remain current.

12. jlee

jlee Well-Known Member

Cameron Diaz, whom I first saw in “The Mask” at 9 years old.

Draft saved Draft deleted