1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

17 words I absolutely, positively could have lived without hearing

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

I knew a woman whose grandmother had a bad back. Her doctor set her up with some sort of pulsating pad that would give her relief while she was riding in a car or sitting and watching TV.

The woman takes her grandmother to Walgreen's one day and dear old grandma yells across the giant store, "Jen, don't forget I need new batteries for my vibrator." People are gaping and snickering all over the store.

Then as they move closer to the counter to pay for their items she says again, just as loudly, "You have the batteries for my vibrator, don't you?"

Older folks are fun.

2. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

I'd hit EN's mom in law.

Totally.

And you KNOW she'd be rememberin' some o' dat shit, man.

Yeah.

3. Jack_Kerouac

Jack_Kerouac Member

Your fiancee's dad used to ride her mom while she did him with a strap-on?!? That is fucking sick.

I'm sure you meant to say "Reverse cowgirl" ... or at least I hope to God that's what you meant to say.

4. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Uh ...

Um ...

Yeah, I've got nothing. Sorry.

5. LiveStrong

LiveStrong Active Member

where's the barfing smiley?

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Now, what would "reverse Tiger" stand for? (From the title of a thread on the journo board)

Draft saved Draft deleted