1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

'15 NBA Draft/Offseason Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by amraeder, Jun 25, 2015.

1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Did he do anything different from what he normally does?

2. LongTimeListener

Lakers draft Larry Nance Jr., later discover his tweet from 2012, which was still up until a few minutes after the selection: "Gee I sure hope Kobe can keep his hands to himself in Denver this time." It also included the hashtag "#rapist."

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Agreed about Smith - but he was front and center during the NBA playoffs.

4. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

5. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

The Sixers are now more than halfway to their apparent goal of fielding a team made up entirely of centers.

6. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Oops.... Reason number kabillion why it's stupid to record your random thoughts on social media. I'm sure Kobe'll be ever so welcoming to this rook.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  7. LongTimeListener

They really do have their finger on the pulse of recent NBA trends, don't they?

8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Then she should be traded to the Sixers.

9. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I thought their goal was centers who were injured for the rookie season. Okafor should be careful when he's in their facility.

10. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

Frank the Tank = Tyler Hansbrough.

11. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

I think it's safe to say that Frank will take more than 19 3s in his career, and make more than 1 of them :)
    If you mean "similar in not having a high ceiling" then I agree. If you mean similar in any other way, then I don't.

12. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

Similar in that theyre basically the same player. Frank can shoot a little better, TH seems tougher, but neither is better than an 8th man on a good team. Practice fodder.

Draft saved Draft deleted