1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

'15 NBA Draft/Offseason Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by amraeder, Jun 25, 2015.

1. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Agreed. I think Frank has a very high floor and a very low ceiling. I see him as a rotation player for 12 years, but if he's more than your fourth-best option, you're not going far.

2. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

Per Marc Stein, Bucks acquire Vasquez from Toronto for a 2016 first round pick and their second round pick tonight. So far, that's the only deal.

3. amraeder

4. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

Haaa - he's being interviewed on ESPN Radio right now, and they're asking him about how awesome the Hawks are. Always great when this happens.

5. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

sgreenwell likes this.
  6. amraeder

Dekker to Rockets. I like that pick. He has to improve his outside shot. And he could bust out. But think there's also the possibility of very high reward.

7. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

I can't remember the last time I thought this, but great move by the Knicks. I know nothing about Grant, but I can't believe they got a #1 for Hardaway.

sgreenwell likes this.
  8. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

How did the Celtics pass on Dekker? It's like there is no Santa Claus.

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

10. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

That was ridiculous. Just an embarrassing display. But ESPN pays him to be that kind of dope.

11. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

My wife, who is not a regular ESPN watcher, was surprised at how he came off as a fan instead of a journalist. I had to explain his shtick to her.

12. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Can you explain it to me? Because I can't figure out he's employed by anyone.

Draft saved Draft deleted