1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

13-year-old boys: They're not just for teachers anymore

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 21

21 Well-Known Member

That fish looks insulted by the comparison.

2. JR - I'm glad you say that you are having fun. But I think you are just saying that.

Now people will slip in a JoJo the Clown reference or maybe a fish-face or Perchus Canadicus jab at you. All because you have to try and have the last word on everything. I'm guessing when that happens your jaw will get all clenched and you'll start furiously typing away gutter insults in response - just like the way you react like a Pavlov's dog whenever Boom types the word "czar". All because you have no self control.

It really eats you up inside doesn't it. You want to just step away from the thread but you can't. You just can't.

What's funny is that in your mind I'm sure you picture yourself as a sophisticated man's man. What others see is often an ill-mannered Canadian Cliffy Claven with no self-control. A lout without the sense of a common perch.

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

The fun really begins when Big Dog arrives.

4. Grimace

Grimace Guest

I'm having flashbacks to middle school.

5. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Which happens first? JR stops posting on this thread or Moddy or Webby lock this thread to protect Joey Jojo JR Czar from making an idiot of himself?

6. Boom_70

Joey Jojo JR Czar? Why that's the stupidest name I've ever heard-- but yet an apt one.

7. It's not possible for JR to not make an ass of himself.

All that needs happen is for someone to disagree with him or disparage some unknown Canadian author and he goes off. Some sort of Tourettes is my guess. You don't even have to be one of the 62 million Americans who voted for Bush that he hates so much.

He said he was having fun - so why wouldn't he come back to the thread? Unless he was just saying that to cover up. Cliffy Claven was always the most sensitive insecure character on Cheers.

8. Boom_70

Did you ever drink Canadian Club? Its one step below battery acid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.