1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

13-year-old boys: They're not just for teachers anymore

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Oh, but the "How fucking hot is Ana Ivanovic" thread sure got you to post.

Hypocrite.

2. JC

JC Well-Known Member

If I'm not mistaken this is the site that had 2 girls one cup. I don't think they get much worse than that.

3. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Craiglist > Gigs > Adults.

Alls I'm sayin'

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

It's a news story. There is a forum for news stories here. How can it be any different than some posters who start political threads ad nauseum?

5. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

I'm just glad Poindexter (and the Internet) wasn't around 42 years ago when my 19-year-old dad started dating my 16-year-old mom. He'd have taken a picture of them at a kegger together and posted it.

6. imjustagirl

Nope. He only cares about older women, younger boys.

7. JR

JR Well-Known Member

There are a lot of juvenile and quite frankly more embarrassing threads on these boards than Poin's. His are just getting a little tiresome, that's all. But I still click on them. :)

I don't find them as offensive--or as idiotic--as ones like "Why MLK was Republican" or "Religious speculation on Obama"

8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I notice when I skip a day, there is no shortage of posters (including Moddy) who find a way to start these type of threads.

9. JC

JC Well-Known Member

It's real simple, if you don't like them don't click on them.

10. imjustagirl

Or people who post pictures of Gabriela Sabatini and talk about how smoking she is, but worry about the image of this site.

11. Double J

Double J Active Member

Fixed! ;)

12. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Thanks again to the Dexter PM pipeline for providing tips. You guys are the best!

[​IMG]
    http://cbs3.com/topstories/sexual.assault.sleepover.2.745615.html
    2 Moms At Center Of Alleged Teen Sex Party Scandal
    LOWER MAKEFIELD (CBS 3) ―

Police said two Bucks County moms have been charged after a sleepover involving six teenage boys took an alleged illegal sexual turn.

Angela Honeycutt, 38, and Lynne Long, 45, are facing numerous charges after a series of alleged incidents on April 14.

Authorities said the teens, ages 14 to 16, were attending a sleepover at Long's Lower Makefield home. Honeycutt allegedly engaged in sexual intercourse with a 15-year-old as Long encouraged the other teens to listen in on the act from a bedroom doorway, police said.

In addition to the alleged sexual assault, detectives said Honeycutt exposed her breasts to the teens, open mouth kissed some of the minors and entered a shower with a juvenile.

Honeycutt is facing charges of statutory sexual assault, unlawful contact with a minor and related charges. Long is facing charges of endangering the welfare of children and corruption of minors.

Both women surrendered to authorities Wednesday and were released after being permitted to sign their own bail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.