1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

12 y.o. stripper gets club 30 day suspension

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TrooperBari, May 20, 2008.

1. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

If this girl's family or her, ahem, handlers, hire a lawyer and argue that her first amendment rights are being violated, I'm moving to Canada.

2. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

I think this sort of thing happens much more than you think it does.

3. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

Excellent.

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

"On tomorrow's Maury Povich, she's 12, and she's a stripper at a club!"

5. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

"You know the drill - I'll leave the cell banana on. And mom says she looks 20, so just about any teen-ager will do."

6. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Can someone please explain the Fozzy Bear reference?

7. Moderator1

From Double Down on the thread where I first posted that picture:

Ok, we'll do this one more time for all the kids who missed it:

Read this thread. The origins of TBL/Fozzie Bear on Page 2.

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/posts/1440246/

8. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I see it, and thanks for the heads up. Still not entirely sure I get the humor behind the reference, since my knowledge of TBL is rather limited.

9. Moderator1

Doesn't make you a bad person. Fozzie Bear has kind of become the symbol round here for TBL.

And let me be clear that I have nothing at all against the person running TBL. Not at all. We have a good relationship. I'm just not big on Web sites like that - that doesn't make ME a bad person nor does it make him one for his site. We're of different generations, different mindsets. I just love jerking the chain.

10. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Seems like that's a phrase best left off a thread about 12-year-old strippers. :)

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

It did seem that in both interviews, they made a big deal out of a) how hard it was to get a Whitlock interview and we're studs for doing so and b) hey, our interview with him was SOOOOO influential, the following things happened as a result.

Name dropping and chest beating. That's a winning journalistic combination, no matter how many readers they garner.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

You sonofabitch. I saw you posted on the first page and thought you'd missed the easy layup. My hopes and dreams, dashed again.

(Fozzie Bear from Moddy = always. funny.)

Draft saved Draft deleted