1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

12 y.o. stripper gets club 30 day suspension

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TrooperBari, May 20, 2008.

1. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Well, at least they are aggressively going after the two people allegedly involved with the girl getting in there.

A 22-year-old man is being held in Dallas County Jail, and a 27-year-old ex-stripper has been charged, too.

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Was she the long lost third Simpson sister?

3. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Dallas, eh? What are the chances Pac-Man Jones is somehow involved?

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Let me make this absolutely clear...the club and the two adults who got her into dancing are absolutely at fault here, and should face prosecution.

But the mom shouldn't act innocent here, nor should she place all the blame on the club. Where were you, mom, when your daughter ran away, and what made her run away in the first place? Maybe I'm wrong here, but man...

6. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

Her choice of stage name (Hannah Mount-tana) and insistence on dancing only to High School Musical songs should have been the giveaways that something was up ...

7. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Getting a lap dance from a 12-year-old would be incredibly awkward. Most strippers chit-chat to pass the time before and after the dance. What the fuck does she talk about? Her friend who ate worms on the playground and shit?

Also, agree with AA about the mom.

8. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

"Hey, I won the spelling bee this week. No one else could spell fornication."

9. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Look at it this way, if you get a lap dance from her, the worst you can get is cooties.

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Nice pull.

11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I was actually doing a bit of cross-threading there. But the thought of little Lisa Simpson sauntering off to dance in a cage for dollar bills is a disturbing one.

12. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

In one of the episodes, Lisa sees into the future and her pending marriage to a guy name Hugh. In that episode, they show a hellion Maggie. It might be her, not Lisa, on the stage.

Draft saved Draft deleted