1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

100th Grey Cup on today....Argos vs Stamps

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by JR, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Sea Bass

Sea Bass Well-Known Member

I never understand the attitude that blames consumers for the choice they made, and not the manufacturer for being unable to influence that choice.

2. JC

JC Well-Known Member

To each their own, I just don't understand why if you like football you cannot enjoy both.

3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I don't understand why people who like football follow the Bills. ;D

4. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Yeah, that would be like a person who likes baseball following the Cubs (or Pirates).

5. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Great point.

6. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

At least the Bills have played for the championship recently enough that most people can remember the games.

I doubt anyone outsid of JR can remember the Cubs in the World Series in 1945.

I'm a bit of a dumbass in this case, I have no use for the Bills, but the Cubs have always been my team.

7. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

As a Dolphins fan I despise the Bills but they have always sold plenty of tickets in southern Ontario. Game day at Rich Stadium has got to be one of the best in the NFL - no matter how bad the weather is. As I have said before on here, the drunkest people at Bills' tailgates are usually Canadians. Can't act like that here.

Draft saved Draft deleted