1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

10 Worst Sex Moments

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Angola!, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

As told by Family Guy.

Found this on the Adult Swim web site, some really funny clips.

http://www.adultswim.com/americaloveslists/fg_sex/index.html

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Well there was this time I only lasted eight seconds.

3. Bad Guy Zero

Bad Guy Zero Active Member

I thought this was going to be a thread where we shared embarrassing sex moments. Well, BYH sort of did.

4. John

John Well-Known Member

The first time I had sex was in a turd brown 1984 Honda Civic. I was 14 and clueless, she was 16 and equally clueless.

It was uncomfortable, awkward and still fucking fantastic. (Not really, but I was the first of my buddies to get laid, so I was a bit of a god for a while.)

5. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Since SC pointed me this way, I'll throw it out there (I'm drunk after all) ...

My first time was with this this gorgeous girl on her parents' bed. Unfortunately, they had satin sheets. I kept bumping her head into the headboard (because she kept sliding on them), which she said was "awesome", but in retrospect, I'm sure she hated it.

It was weird being at her wedding, particularly when she looked at me during her first dance with the hubby. Still not sure if the look meant, "wish you would rail me to the headboard again" or if itwas "you were an ignorant fuck, you kept hitting my head against the headboard!"

6. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Umm, that as BYH bragging about his good night.

7. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

What? Like the back of a Volkswagen?

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Sounds like his M.O.

9. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Yesterday?

10. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Hate to take this back to what was actually posted, but #1 on that list is probably my favorite Family Guy moment since the show came back (with Peter burying his father in the pet cemetery a close second).

"Peter...you ready for role-playing night? Here comes Grimace..."

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

"Hey, my sandwich tastes funny. Is there something wrong with the Smuckers?"

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Boots' neighbor?

Draft saved Draft deleted