1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

10 worst movies of all-time

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Good call. 'Natural Born Killers' is list-worthy, but it's not even Stone's worst.
    'Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps' is almost a full order of magnitude worse.
    And 'Any Given Sunday' might be the worst movie ever made.

2. jackfinarelli

jackfinarelli Well-Known Member

Ishtar has to be part of this discussion...

3. WHAT!!!!

I LOVE that movie! It is wanna of my top 3 musicals of all-time. I hate all the participation crap.
    Yeah the ending is ... whatever... but wow .. one of the all-time worst?
    Seriously?

4. House M.D.

House M.D. Guest

I learned that you should never use your turn signal during a car chase.

5. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

Name 10 Adam Sandler movies.

6. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

The worst MST3K movie of all time, IMO, is Red Zone Cuba. Even their vallant efforts couldn't make that movie watchable.

7. House M.D.

House M.D. Guest

"Event Horizon" falls in watch-it-around-Halloween bad for me.

8. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Seconded, but it's not one of the worst 10 movies of all-time.

9. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Failure of a movie to achieve so-bad, it's good status -- when all of the potential is there for it -- is a serious offense.

It's what separates, say, an ungodly crapburger like Battlefield: Earth, which is unintentionally hilarious in nearly every way, from Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, which should be hilarious, but is just downright bad.

And Bob Cook is right. Bigger budget/big star showcases should get a lot more scrutiny than SciFi Channel-ish neo-exploitation bullshit like Beast Of Bray Road.

Like damn near anything Michael Bay has ever made, aside from The Rock. Or Napoleon Dynamite, one of the most over-praised shit movies of all-time.

And I had to read it a second and ninth time ... did MCBamr put the original Producers on his list? Jesus H. Christ.

10. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Nothing but Trouble.

11. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

People kept telling me I'd love "Napoleon Dynamite." Once I finally saw it, I wanted to track down every person who said that to me and punch them in the face.

One I haven't seen mentioned thus far: "The Room."

12. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

I know a former NHLer who was in The Love Guru as one of the hockey players and he told me it was an awful movie when he was making it. I watched it and he was right.

Draft saved Draft deleted