1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

10 worst movies of all-time

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Here me roar

Here me roar Guest

"In, your pants?!"

2. lesboulez

lesboulez Member

birdemic was an office favorite... dive bombing birds that you can fight off with a coat hanger from a motel 6 closet!

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Larger Than Life. A Bill Murray with ZERO laughs

4. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I guess the "so bad it's good" would apply on this one, although it never did for me, it just annoyed the hell out of me -- but regardless of the drug-fueled marketing that surrounds it, Rocky Horror Picture Show is as bad as anything I've seen.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I wouldn't call The Fifth Element a good movie, but it was enjoyable enough that it doesn't belong in this discussion.

6. I am with Verse ... I don't think any of these recent nominees is anything close to resembling the worst of all-time.

7. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

So the original 'Producers' and 'Rocky Horror Picture Show' have been mentioned.

that's unbelievable.

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

"What Dreams May Come" and "Jack" were two of the worst mis-marketed movies of all-time.

Those are some fucked up movies, especially when you're expecting something completely different.

9. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Can I get some hate for Natural Born Killers?

10. Mizzougrad96

I can see people not liking Sin City or NBK, but worst of all-time? C'mon...

11. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

I've seen the MST3K version of Mitchell, Joe Don Baker playing a character that's kind of a Dirty Harry rip off. I can't imagine how bad that movie must be without the robot commentary.

12. Mizzougrad96

Yeah... If you're drunk and throwing things at the screen, it can be OK... Without that, it's freaking horrible...

Draft saved Draft deleted