1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

10 worst movies of all-time

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Apr 9, 2013.

1. According to IMDB:
    I have never seen any of these. Prolly half of these I never heard of before.
    Manos and Die Hard Dracula sound interesting.
    I have seen Troll 2 and Son of the Mask.

Discuss.

2. Ronnie "Z-Man" Barzell

Ronnie "Z-Man" Barzell Active Member

I watched the non-Mystery Science Theater 3000 version of Manos: Hands of Fate once and it was tantamount to torture.

3. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

The fact that Titanic II isn't on the list makes me question the integrity of this list.

4. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

It's important to find movies that are so awful they can't even be enjoyed for their awfulness.

5. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Shitty list.

6. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Problem Child

7. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Mannequin 2: On The Move

8. This.
    Which is why Ed Woods films and Attack of the Killer Tomatoes is not on the list.

9. Made in America

10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Rubber.
    I want to find the Frenchie that directed that piece of fetid mongoose shit and give him an 82-minute long sulfuric acid enema, all while telling him repeatedly that he should appreciate the art and skill it took to come up with this idea — and that if he can't appreciate it he's an idiot who just doesn't "get art." And I'll steal $7 out of his wallet when I'm done.
    Then, and only then, will he know how it feels to watch his pathetic piece of monkey dung of a movie.

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I think you have to qualify it as movies with a theatrical release. A lot of the movies on this list are straight to DVD/video.

The worst movie I've seen in the theaters in the last 10 years was The Love Guru.

12. I also think no movie shorter than 90 minutes run time should qualify.

Draft saved Draft deleted