1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

10 Least Scary Horror Movies

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BigSleeper, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Shark Attack 3

But it had possibly the greatest line in the history of movies.

(NSFW)

2. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

The creepy ambience does tend to get lost in translation. Maybe it's just the difference in sensibilities between Japan and the US.

3. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

My favorite -- The Howling VII: New Moon Rising (or, as it should be known, Howling VII: No Werewolf in Sight - Honky-Tonk Armageddon).

4. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Is American Werewolf in London a horror movie or not? After all these years I still don't know.

Just watched it for the first time in a long time last night on AMC.

I'd throw a vote in for Silver Bullet, which was a hilariously horseshit werewolf movie from the mid-80s.

5. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Silver Bullet ... Now there's a not-so scary and very crappy movie.

6. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

Holy shit. That was funny.

Then there's always ...

7. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

but one badass wheelchair for corey haim

8. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

This makes me feel better. I was afraid I'd be the only one who remembered it.

9. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

The "hit man" needed a lift.

If that director could stay away from certain perversities, he'd have a lot more sticking power because the movie is incredible. It takes work to make you feel something for a scumbag like the Stahl character.

10. 1. The Wicker Man (Nicolas Cage): perhaps the worst movie I have ever seen. There are movies that are purposely bad. This one was simply awful.

2. The Happening: I finally gave in last night to my fiancee and we watched it. Horrid, horrible, terrible, ridiculous bomb of a movie. It's in a close race with The Wicker Man. I felt like kicking M. Night Shyamalan in the testicles after watching that piece of crap.

3. People Under The Stairs: I believe my brother still has this movie on VHS.

4. Sleepaway Camp: Terrible movie and even worse ending, though quite shocking.

5. The Ring/The Grudge/any other Japanese horror: All a complete waste of time.

11. The Blair Fucking Witch Project.
    End of thread.

12. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Is that the one on Cinemax? :D

Draft saved Draft deleted