1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

10/24 "friday night lights" -- no spoilers

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, Oct 24, 2006.

1. MC Sports Guy

MC Sports Guy Member

I've gotta say, I kinda like 20 Good Years. Tambor and Lithgow are pretty good together. I've seen two episodes and laughed a good amount during both. Not sure about the ratings, though.

2. After rolling my eyes at the FNL opener, I caught it last night after seeing like 3 different newspaper articles yesterday (USA Today, WashPo and someplace else) and the non-football scenes are quite good.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The Panthers are who we thought they were[/pantload]

4. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Good to hear Justice is doing well, I love the older attorney guy, even though I hate Jack from Dawson's. And I too am onboard with FNL. Love it, especially yhe coach's wife, who was showing off last night. Mamacita.

5. leo1

leo1 Active Member

yesterday's was a good FNL episode. i'm glad they don't feel the need to play a game every week. but i wonder how long they can prolong a football season - assuming the show lasts until next spring will they still be playing football in february and pretending it's fall?

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Minka Kelly, paralyzed QB's girlfriend. age 26
    [​IMG]

Aimee Teegarden , coach's daughter. age 17
    [​IMG]

Adrianne Palicki, HOT slut. age 23
    [​IMG]
    Connie Britton, MILF. age 38
    [​IMG]

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I thought moving Friday Night Lights to Monday was a one-time deal during a planned off week for Studio 60. Either way, moving a show about football to run against Monday Night Football? WTF?

8. shockey

shockey Active Member

connie britton. minka kelly.

homina-homina-homina. :p :p :p

9. dog428

dog428 Active Member

It is a one-time deal ... for now. But if it holds up well in that spot, NBC plans to leave it there and move S60 to Weds. at 9 p.m.

10. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

thank you abbott for this post. That is all.

11. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

I absolutely love Criminal Minds and this comes from a guy who loathed Mandy Patakin on Chicago Hope. Now, I love him.

Doesn't hurt that it stars one of the hottest women on TV, A.J. Cook.

I am SO MUCH in love with her.

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted