1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Nov 28, 2006.

1. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

The novelty metal band that did that 'Three Little Pigs' song back in the 1990s?
    Some reward. I think I'd rather have my hand chopped off.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

[​IMG]

Edit: and with that I have exactly 11,000 more posts than Buck. Oh what a wretched life I lead.

3. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

green jello was a hell of a cool band..... look at me doing no-caps like I'm hoops mccann..... heads buck wins, tales chris l loses, because he's a loser, just like his boys wade boggs and don mattingly

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

oh geez you said chris likes boggs. you have unleashed his fury.

5. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Were they as cool as King Missile? Purveyors of the legendary Detachable Penis?

6. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I honestly had not realized that I was close to 10k, let alone that I had landed on 10k.
    I would like to thank Chris the bastard for starting this thread in my honor and for being my archnemesis. After my long feud with Knickfan came to a sad end, things had gotten pretty dull, but when I needed someone, Chris the bastard was there, wearing his size 13 shoes, chewing chalk and scratching his palms.

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

You had me at droll.

8. Buck may consider me his archnemisis but you will never forgive me for calling you Hockey Goon. Will you?

Wade Boggs? Mattingly? If I were going to give names to "my boys" - it wouldn't be those two.

Just for the record - I call my unit (as a whole) - Mr. Happy

9. In your honor? What do you know about honor? You have no honor. You make your employees wear flair.

You know who else made people wear flair? Hitler.

Oh people like to think you are like Kramer but you are really Michael Richards

10. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I thought it was going to stay our little secret, that's all.

11. I thought our little secret is that you never read warning labels

http://www.maj.com/gallery/buzzardbreath/PS/grater.jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted