1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Nov 28, 2006.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Chris told me I'd finally be in the frat at 21,000 posts.

I can't wait!

2. If I had a dollar for every PM I get from people asking me for a picture of me in early 80's tight NBA shorts - I could pay Buck's bar tab.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Chris on the hardwood:

[​IMG]

4. I've got man-hands

5. Oh if I had to own up to all those stupid things "Hockey Goon" said on this board - I'd deny it too.

You'll probably deny it three times before the cock crows. You probably just don't want the newbies to know in case anything from the old board turns up on Google.

Heck - you'll probably go so far as to get 21, Buck or Hank Scorpio deny it for you too.

6. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Hank Scorpio told me I'm on my own.

7. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Don't worry; Goon's being his old superior self under the old handle on another board.

8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

You couldn't pay my bar tab if you were the Tom Cruise of the Stratomatic Baseball tournament circuit.
    Although I will say, in the bastard's defense, he wears a size 13 shoe.
    Please don't ask me why I know that.

9. If that's the best you can bring to the table then I'm afraid I may have to seriously consider upgrading to a new nemesis.

I thought you'd be more like Vinnie Barbarino to my Mr Kotter but it turns out you're more like Juan Epstein (I was going to say Arnold Horshack but I'm giving you a smidgen of credit you vomitous mass).

10. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Wow Buck I just found out in a strange way. 21 was wearing a thong that said "buck me" and when pressed she admitted that she donned it for a special picture in honor of your 10,000. Boy do you rate.

Anyhow a belated congrats. As someone who has probably read most of your 10,000 posts its been an honor.

Do you have a favorite post?

11. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Go chew chalk, you geophagic freak.
    I don't have to sit here and take this.
    I could stand at my desk and read your insults.

12. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Since I lack character and substance, so do my posts. As a result, I don't recall many.
    I recall telling 21 she should scribble 'Shrooms?' on a napkin and pass it to Liza Minelli on the place. I thought that was funny.
    My favorite post is still Starman's/Wahoo Sam's poetic description of the hot dogs served in the Notre Dame press box.

Draft saved Draft deleted