1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Nov 28, 2006.

1. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Don't fuck with Buck.

But don't piss on Chris.

Really, seeing these two in a feud that'll last until their untimely deaths provides lots of entertainment. The only thing that would bond them would be if Buck's illegitimate love son were to marry one of Chris L.'s daughters, bonding the two families forever. Or until one of them files for divorce.

2. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

Hell, i just hit my 1,000 post. I give a hearty standing ovation to those of you at the 10,000-plus threshold. Congratulations Buck.

3. Me having a small penis is as likely as me being a stinking Canadian.

I only posted to my own thread to point out to Buck how little love he really gets. I was hoping to push him over the edge and onto another one of those Nyquil/Pringles binges he's prone to. Yeah - you guys pretend to like Buck and his posts but to you he's just some trained monkey that plays to the tune of your organ grinding. A pithy post from Buck is greeted with "oh what a funny monkey" congratulations but a thread on Buck as a flawed human being (anyone who reaches 10,000 posts here is definitely a flawed human) gets nada - zilch - nothing.

Plus I didn't want this to end up like one of Fenian's no reply threads that he's famous for

4. I'm begging the mods to let me dump the posts I have.

But enough about me.

Does everyone picture Buck looking like Don Knotts?

5. I liked you better when you were Hockey Goon

6. Look - we already had the female sympathy post from 21.

Go peddle it on the corner

7. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I was never hockey goon. I'm not even close to being a partial canadien. What the puck?

8. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

Why would I go piddle on Buck's house?

Oh, you said peddle.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

As someone kidnapped by Chris' henchmen and brought to a secluded hotel room just north of the Maine/Canada border, I can tell you the penis is as small as Chris is stinking.

10. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

Evil, you're the John Stockton of SJ.

Conversely, you lob more balls up in the air to make Buck the Darryl Dawkins of SJ.

11. At least you've come to grips with the fact that you are a woman.

You're making progress and I congratulate you

12. BYH is such a dope that we just told him the kidnapping was part of pledging our fraternity. He even let us stick broom handles up his ass.

I probably shouldn't have mentioned this because he's still paying us dues.

Draft saved Draft deleted