1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

1-year anniversary

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JackReacher, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Ron White's slogan idea for DeBeers:

Diamonds, that'll shut her up.

For a minute.

2. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Have you met my wife?

3. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

Queencreole was nine months pregnant for our first anniversary. All she wanted was a foot rub and some Mexican food. Bought her some diamond earrings too, but I don't think she gave two ounces of shit about those as she did about the chicken enchiladas.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

And didn't you feel like a dumbass. ;)

5. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

I haven't read everyone's responses, but my first-year anniversary was early June.

The one year anniversary is supposed to be "paper" so I took our marriage certificate and had it nicely framed.

Also, I was planning to get her "the other wedding band" that goes on the other side of the engagement ring. But we just had a baby and the wifey was complaining about "being fat still!" So, I went with diamond earings instead because he fingers are still a little chubby.

6. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

You're Ryan Sonner. You're so good, your wife thanks you for the orgasm before you have even finished foreplay. Why are you asking us mere mortals?

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

We didn't exchange pleasantries.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  8. JackReacher

Good point, but some of the suggestions so far have been solid. Keep 'em coming, people. I wanna hear from the ladies, too, if we have any married ones lurking around.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

She never wears the 24 Mason Final Four T-shirts you got her. So don't get her another one. Dickhead. :D

10. JackReacher

It love it when you say "Mason" and "Final Four" in the same sentence. Say it again. Please? :D

11. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

I will kill you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
Draft saved Draft deleted