1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

‘The upside of office flirtation? I’m living it’

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Dec 6, 2017.

1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Sarah Palin fucked a BLACK dude!

A BLACK dude.

Probably because she likes big black cock.

2. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

But I need only find a King to touch me, and I will be healed.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  3. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

I appreciate the post and will try to come back with more later, but I did want to address this. Man, I see the exact opposite. Colin Kaepernick sacrificed his career for a cause that he saw as greater. LeBron James has spent the second half of his career speaking out on social issues, and he's perhaps THE example of being "siloed away at a young age." The NBA is loaded with players who are speaking out on social issues. The NFL had players kneeling all over the place this year. Now maybe it's just that no one asked them before and they didn't have that line directly to fans, but athletes are taking stances more than any time in my life.

Also, for the record, I've never thought you hated millennials, or anyone else.

4. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Peter? (King, I meant, not where he would touch you.)

typefitter likes this.
  5. Big Circus

SpeedTchr is fromunda cheese!

6. SpeedTchr

That's not how you play this game, sir.

7. Big Circus

Maybe it's not how YOU play it.

doctorquant likes this.
  8. SpeedTchr

OK, Big Felcher. :D

Big Circus likes this.
  9. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I'll leave Kaepernick out of it, because I think that's a whole different conversation and I just don't have the energy - and have never had the energy, at least for this board - to hash out where I think his position started and where it is now. He's doing good things, I think, for underserved minority communities, and I think he should be in the NFL.

As for the rest of it...I wasn't necessarily talking solely about pro sports athletes, or specifically the handful of socially-easy issues that appear to excite them.

10. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

We are not. And get that damn motor bike off my lawn.

11. WCIBN

WCIBN Active Member

Rupert Murdoch (Wendy Deng), Les Moonves (Julie Chen), Bill Gates (Melinda French), Jeff Bezos (Mackenzie Tuttle), Michelle Robinson (Barack Obama), Bruce Rauner (Diana Mendley), Frank Fiorina (Carly Sneed Barlem) and Ben Bradlee (Sally Quinn) all thought it was OK.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    Double Down likes this.
  12. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I, for one, own that. It was my reaction.

And I'd rather have been snookered than for it to have been true.

Draft saved Draft deleted