Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at SportsJournalists.com.

1. hondo replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

How the hell is he winning an election with a college town in his district?

May 8, 2024 at 7:52 PM
  2. goalmouth replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

All GQP hopefuls self-destruct, if you let 'em.

May 8, 2024 at 7:51 PM
  3. HanSenSE liked garrow's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Born 140 years ago today. President/VP/Senator. Defeated favored GOP opponent from NY. [IMG]

4. HanSenSE liked Brooklyn Bridge's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Gives her more time to meet with Kim Jong Il

5. HanSenSE liked MileHigh's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

And the motion has been killed.

May 8, 2024 at 7:50 PM
  6. tapintoamerica replied to the thread Gregg Doyel suspended.

The difference is that every major press conference is broadcast these days. If this episode hadn’t been on tv and/or internet, it would...

May 8, 2024 at 7:44 PM
  7. matt_garth liked Brooklyn Bridge's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

May 8, 2024 at 7:44 PM
  8. matt_garth replied to the thread Today in cops gone feral.

MIAMI (AP) — Deputies responding to a disturbance call at a Florida apartment complex burst into the wrong unit and fatally shot a Black...

May 8, 2024 at 7:43 PM
  9. PCLoadLetter replied to the thread MLB '24 Regular Season Thread.

I grew up going to Angels games but haven't been to a home game in more than 35 years. The stadium still had the horrible football...

May 8, 2024 at 7:40 PM
  10. jr/shotglass replied to the thread Gregg Doyel suspended.

I don't think things go that far. Because frankly, I don't think people were all that surprised that Doyel is a bit of a creep.

May 8, 2024 at 7:30 PM
  11. jr/shotglass liked gingerbread's post in the thread Gregg Doyel suspended.

TV. And I know that TV people are often held to different (lower) standards, but they shouldn't be. Especially considering the majority...

May 8, 2024 at 7:27 PM
  12. garrow liked Sea Bass's post in the thread RIP Steve Albini.

Definitely had Incaviglia.

May 8, 2024 at 7:19 PM
  13. outofplace replied to the thread MLB '24 Regular Season Thread.

Finally? From the same idiots who have been holding him back. lol

May 8, 2024 at 7:10 PM
  14. Sea Bass replied to the thread RIP Steve Albini.

Definitely had Incaviglia.

May 8, 2024 at 7:03 PM
  15. I Should Coco liked DanOregon's post in the thread “The Office” but in a dying newsroom.

I actually don't see much comedy potential in a dying newsroom. Now if they set it in the early '90s, when newspapers didn't realize the...

May 8, 2024 at 7:02 PM
  16. garrow replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Born 140 years ago today. President/VP/Senator. Defeated favored GOP opponent from NY. [IMG]

17. garrow liked Brooklyn Bridge's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

18. garrow liked DanOregon's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Pretty sure "Amelia" popped up on my Facebook feed as someone who would like to meet me.

19. garrow liked Matt1735's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Marge triggered the ouster motion. Another opportunity for her to fall flat on her disgusting face.

May 8, 2024 at 7:01 PM
  20. garrow liked HanSenSE's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

[MEDIA]

21. garrow liked sgreenwell's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Massachusetts was the sixth state to join the union, must be that one.

22. I Should Coco liked SixToe's post in the thread The Biggest LOOSER -- running weight loss thread.

These two stories in the NYT are quite interesting. Ultraprocessed foods may taste great but they're pretty much shit and terrible for...

23. JimmyHoward33 replied to the thread “The Office” but in a dying newsroom.

I dont know, Dunder Mifflin was “dying” too but in a funny haha way not a march to the gallows way. It can be done.

May 8, 2024 at 7:00 PM
  24. Fred siegle liked UNCGrad's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

I just do not believe they ever, ever will. They didn't on the night of the HA tape. They didn't on the night of Charlottesville. They...

May 8, 2024 at 7:00 PM
  25. JimmyHoward33 liked Slacker's post in the thread “The Office” but in a dying newsroom.

Every newsroom I've worked in (and their extended company departments) could have made a good sitcom. Each newsroom and company was a...

May 8, 2024 at 6:59 PM