Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at SportsJournalists.com.

1. MTM replied to the thread RIP Bill Walton.

Former basketball star Jerry Lucas had the same kind of memory. He was said to have memorized pages from the phone book.

May 30, 2024 at 1:43 AM
  2. DanOregon replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

I imagine a Trump 2.0 would be horrible. He literally could do a brainstorming session on how much more horrible he could make things...

May 30, 2024 at 1:43 AM
  3. garrow liked Twirling Time's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Another own goal by Come On Aileen in the Mar-a-Lago docs case. Her decision to deny Jack Smith's ask for a gag order on Stinky...

May 30, 2024 at 1:42 AM
  4. Twirling Time replied to the thread Running racism in America thread.

Unless the statute of limitations has run out, this guy is a prime candidate for a federal civil rights prosecution. EDIT: It hasn't.

May 30, 2024 at 1:40 AM
  5. MTM liked swingline's post in the thread RIP Bill Walton.

That guy on Carson who could remember the whole audience’s names always amazed me. I am likely to forget your name right after I’ve just...

May 30, 2024 at 1:38 AM
  6. DanOregon replied to the thread 2024 NBA playoffs thread.

His agent is LeBron's business partner. It's a package deal. I imagine Rich Paul is also telling NBA teams they will never get another...

May 30, 2024 at 1:34 AM
  7. justgladtobehere replied to the thread The Travel Thread - 2022 edition.

The T is a mess right now. They are doing work and closing lines during the weekend. The buses are okay, but obviously they deal with...

May 30, 2024 at 1:33 AM
  8. Twirling Time replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Another own goal by Come On Aileen in the Mar-a-Lago docs case. Her decision to deny Jack Smith's ask for a gag order on Stinky...

May 30, 2024 at 1:31 AM
  9. PCLoadLetter replied to the thread 2024 NBA playoffs thread.

So in your educated opinion, LeBron is ordering Bronny to enter the draft so they can play together but you don’t think LeBron will then...

May 30, 2024 at 1:28 AM
  10. Twirling Time replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

My mom was prescribed some kind of similar upper when she was diagnosed.

11. Twirling Time liked wicked's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Is Adderall a dementia drug?

12. DanOregon replied to the thread RIP Bill Walton.

ESPN's Dave Pasch Shares Incredible Series of Texts From Late Bill Walton

May 30, 2024 at 1:22 AM
  13. DanOregon replied to the thread 2024 NBA playoffs thread.

Anyone thinking this is Bronny's call is kidding themselves. He might be sacrificing a decent NBA career at some point, just so he and...

May 30, 2024 at 1:20 AM
  14. Dog8Cats liked playthrough's post in the thread PGA Championship 2024: Glory’s Mug Shot.

That was a great moment. Dude's walking to the back nine trying to win a major and stops to get the kid his stolen ball back from a...

May 30, 2024 at 1:13 AM
  15. Twirling Time replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Let's see Stinky take a drug test and let's see all the dementia drugs he's taking.

May 30, 2024 at 1:07 AM
  16. Batman liked Baron Scicluna's post in the thread 2024 Pro Wrestling Thread.

Somewhere, Bill Watts just punched a wall.

May 30, 2024 at 12:37 AM
  17. Deskgrunt50 liked I Should Coco's post in the thread The Travel Thread - 2022 edition.

SeaTac Airport, 10:30 p.m., any night of the week, construction and crowds everywhere. “You will never find a more wretched hive of...

May 30, 2024 at 12:32 AM
  18. Deskgrunt50 replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Not that his word matters, but trump has agreed to the two debates. And a third he made up on Fox. If he tries to back out now, his...

May 30, 2024 at 12:28 AM
  19. LanceyHoward replied to the thread What Happens to College Sports After the House Case is Settled.

The settlement supposedly eliminates "walk-oms", I have long been cynical about walk-on programs. Colorado has historical recruited a...

May 30, 2024 at 12:25 AM
  20. garrow replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

WTF Once a Sheriff’s Deputy in Florida, Now a Source of Disinformation From Russia

May 30, 2024 at 12:22 AM
  21. Starman replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

If BLM demonstrators had stormed the capitol, there would have been 1,000 dead, 5,000 wounded and 10,000 arrested. And the Fatfuck DOJ...

May 30, 2024 at 12:21 AM
  22. HappyCurmudgeon replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

I don't see Trump agreeing to any format. And if that's the case and if I were Biden, I'd debate RFK Jr. instead. His views and Trump's...

May 30, 2024 at 12:20 AM
  23. micropolitan guy replied to the thread What Happens to College Sports After the House Case is Settled.

Not to be that guy, but I only met two engineering majors in about 25 years of covering college football. Of course, one of them won the...

May 30, 2024 at 12:12 AM
  24. BitterYoungMatador2 liked swingline's post in the thread RIP Bill Walton.

That guy on Carson who could remember the whole audience’s names always amazed me. I am likely to forget your name right after I’ve just...

May 30, 2024 at 12:09 AM
  25. BitterYoungMatador2 liked Small Town Guy's post in the thread RIP Bill Walton.

Finding myself more bummed than I ever would have thought thinking about his death. But just reading all the stories about him and...

May 30, 2024 at 12:09 AM