1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bears vs. Colts: Super Bowl XLI running thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chi City 81, Jan 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I was just pointing out that it is ridiculous to say the Pats suck.
    Also, even with Roethlisgerger the Steelers wouldn't have been as good as the Seahawks, woot, woot.

2. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

You missed it, but that's OK.

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Best part about the game-clinching pick by the Colts? Marlin Jackson slid down, making sure he wouldn't have the chance to potentially fumble the game away, like the Chargers did the week before.

Pats don't suck. They just fell one game short of the Super Bowl. I'm sure fans in 28 other NFL cities would take that.

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Good for noticing that move, Oz! I'm sure it was mentioned in the DBs meetings all week. Don't be that guy!

5. That just proves that the Pats and fans in 28 other cities suck. Go Bears!

6. pallister

pallister Guest

Brilliant analysis.

7. HoosierLoser

HoosierLoser Member

Tank Johnson will be the first to wear officially licensed Super Bowl XLI ankle bracelet. The judge was scared of death threats after what happened to the last judge in Chicago that walked in to find her husband killed.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Riiiiiiht....because having their quarterback not suck half the season wouldn't have helped them win that one more game...damn, how do I make the type blue....

And of course the Pats don't suck and they did belong in the playoffs. But for every if that might have gotten them to the Super Bowl, there is another if that would have left them eliminated in San Diego. And there are plenty of other teams saying, "What if?" right now, too.

9. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

You think Tank Johnson is bad ...

[​IMG]

10. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Goddammit OOP, I am agreeing with you, I was just trying to get that idiot to shut up about the Patriots sucking.
    And we all know the Seahawks will always be better than the Steelers.

11. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

How could someone with a clear conscious even think about going to the game like that? Dumbass.

12. You just answered your own question, Oz.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.