1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Office 1-18 (SPOILERS!)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Ellis Redding, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I'm just trusting that they won't screw that up. That there's something up the sleaves of the writers. Pam and Roy have also been more friendly lately, maybe she'll get drunk and hook up with him again in front of Jim.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I thought the Jump the Shark moment occured at Staples, except for the Officer and a Gentleman leit motif, it was played far too straight.

3. "Friends" did all right sustaining the Ross-Rachel thing for years. It can be done. That was an ensemble cast, as well, like "The Office," so they were able to move onto other arcs involving characters that were equally as important. "The Office" gets this, too. You can leave Jim and Pam for a few episodes, even a season, then always get back to it. Couldn't do that with Sam and Diane.

4. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/the%2Boffice/video/x10jc2_the-office-the-return

5. heyabbott

For TV couples, Dwight and Angela may be the best pair, since Pam Anderson's 1st slow motion jog on Baywatch

6. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

I'm gonna go home, get my beer on, get my 'Lost' on.

7. EE94

EE94 Guest

"Your Mexicanness defines you. We should celebrate your Mexicanity."

8. heyabbott

I did an IMDb for Melora Hardin/Jan, she's been everywhere. Diff'rent Strokes, Love Boat, Little House on the Praire, Quantum Leap, Matlock, Friends. She was even Baby in the 2 episode run of Dirty Dancing, The Series.

9. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

I just watched the Jan. 12 episode, the travelling salesmen. Dwight/Jim selling together is classic.

10. Another Lost reference. How many is that now?

11. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Yeah, kind of surprising twist there, huh? They were really quite the team.

12. leo1

leo1 Active Member

why does the network even allow that?

Draft saved Draft deleted