1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tori Spelling: "I hate being rich."

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Double J, Nov 14, 2006.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

Read here about how miserable poor Tori Spelling was to have grown up in the lap of luxury.

She told Glamour magazine: "I grew up in a large house in Bel Air, California. As a child I was embarrassed by everything my family had. I remember saying to my mom before school recitals, 'Please don't wear 44-carat diamond rings.'"

My heart bleeds. Tell you what, Tori, make your kids grow up in a government housing project. Then, when they're teenagers, you can move them to a trailer park so they can have the feeling of moving up in life. That was my childhood.

Oh, but it seems poor Tori wasn't just embarrassed. She was inhibited too, because her daddy never allowed her to make it on her own.

"When I said I wanted to be an actress he cast me in one of his shows, 'Vegas'. But audiences never saw me as anything other than 'Tori Spelling' and only wanted to know about my upbringing."

Hmmmm. I'm just throwing this out there, but it might have helped if you could have played a role other than Tori Spelling, ditzy rich girl -- and you weren't even good at that.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

In order to repent, she needs to hang out at trailer parks all over America and give free blow jobs to old fat men

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Lighten up. She just wants people to judge her for her breasts, not her money.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

And the problem with that would be?

5. Are you talking about the chick from 90210?

6. ballscribe

ballscribe Active Member

The problem with that is that they are a truly awful pair of breasts.

7. leo1

leo1 Active Member

tori: go away

8. You would think she would have gotten a sense of accomplishment on her own after she graduated from college.

Donna Martin graduates! Donna Martin graduates!

9. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

She's ugly too. Tiffani Amber Thissen kicks her ass in looks, talent and tits um, nevermind.

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Hey, not every woman on TV is gorgeous.
    We need MAre Winningham too.

11. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Please, there is far worse out there than Tori, looks-wise. To steal someone else's phrase, lighten up.

And, while I don't condone Tori's whining, I can see why a mom wearing more flashy bling than most might make her worried about the attention thing.

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

What if we put an "A" in front of Mare and make it Amare Winningham. I'd love to see someone do a Photoshop version of that.

Draft saved Draft deleted