1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lost

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Jim Tom Pinch, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Juliet (the Others blond) is cute . . .but I can't stand that little look she always has when she's talking to Jack. That snide smirk, her mouth just curled up to the left. Ugh. Didn't look so smug when your feeble fertility skills failed to save Other dead blond lady, huh?

Also, I love how Other dead blond lady (forget her name) tried to sell "We're not the enemy." Could have fooled me, jerk. Unless your group was feeding tea and crumpets to jack and friends, and the torture and such were hallucinations. I look forward to the next death among the Others. Bunch of pricks.

Excellent show, of course. I try not to go in for theories and such that are on the Web, since the writers can take us where they please. each season premiere has encouraged me to simply go along for the ride and not try to anticipate what is next.

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

FWIW, the "Other dead blonde lady" is Paula Malcomson, who played Trixie on Deadwood.

3. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Flipper has no need for guitar tuner.
    That cetacean is the worst guitar player I've ever heard.

4. jay_christley

jay_christley Member

Did the guy have an eyepatch?
    I didn't get a chance to pause it.
    But could it be, speaking of flashbacks and time distortions, the guy in the hazmat suit (white hood, black goggles, etc.) that was originally in the hatch (as well as being the guy who got Sayid to torture his fellow Iraqi.)
    They're watching the monitor and suddenly seeing things that occurred.

5. leo1

leo1 Active Member

that's an interesting possibility. it might also explain how desmond can predict the future (i mean if this monitor can also show things that haven't happened yet).

6. penguin

penguin New Member

Wouldn't you assume the others brought Jack, Sawyer and Kate to the other island after (or before) they were standing on the dock at the end of last season after they had been drugged? That's also why the others were so concerned that they had a boat, I'd assume as well. Although I do agree the two islands are probably connected by some hatch or underground passage.

Also, it certainly seems obvious that they're making it look like Ben is the one with the tumor in the previews, but how about Jack or Sawyer or even Locke? That would be a nice twist. We still don't know have Locke's full story. How would they have X-rays of him? Not sure, but they seem to have plenty of information on all of them.

7. Orange Hat Bobcat

Orange Hat Bobcat Active Member

I doubt it's Kelvin Inman, the guy who kept Desmond company in the hatch for a while. You might remember Desmond followed him out one day, saw him working on the boat and tussled with him because he thought Kelvin was plotting to get off the island with Desmond's boat (which he probably was). Then Desmond inadvertently killed Kelvin.

So unless Desmond can look back in time, too, I don't think it's Kelvin.

8. leo1

leo1 Active Member

ohb, i know he's dead and you're probably right that it's not kelvin but stranger things have happened on that island - and made to seem somewhat believable at least in the context of the wacky stuff that happens there.

9. Hoo

Hoo Active Member

also, note that while we saw Kelvin get brained on a rock -- blood, etc., from the back of his head -- it's not out of the realm of possibility that he survived that head trauma.

10. PaseanaARG

PaseanaARG Guest

Another really good (8 out of 10) ep tonight. No spoilers, of course, but I loves me some Eko.

11. You're in good surprisingly good spirits.

Draft saved Draft deleted