1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dear Eric Byrnes:

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BYH, Oct 13, 2006.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Everybody's got the Tickler now.

Spiezio:

[​IMG]

Inge:

[​IMG]

Comerica:

[​IMG]

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Why is Joe Falls on the pitcher's mound... I thought he was dead

3. "As part of the prenup, Tonya gets to keep the pickup."

Great, great stuff.

4. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Second one isn't Brandon Inge (it's Verlander, I think), and it's really not a tickler, either. Just sayin.

Oh, and Eric Byrnes sucks. His voice is annoying, he screams into the mike and he says "Uh," every other word.

I've only seen two or three of the pre-game shows this postseason, but I haven't been impressed by any insight he's brought to the show.

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

My hair was like Byrnes' until about four months ago. Eight 1/2 inches, big and curly if not combed. And I thought it looked phenomenal with a hat. My sister and any other woman ... did not.

I'm Byrnes' age, and the reason I grew it out was because it felt good to not be the "norm." It wasn't long like a woman's head of hair, but long enough for it to shake wildly, which, to me, felt pretty cool.

It's much more comfortable. Professional, not really, which is the only reason I cut mine -- that and it clogged the drains. But if you're making a couple million dollars a year to play baseball, why not be comfortable?

I see no problem with his hair. Just his screaming atop the crowd into a microphone.

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

It was supposed to be Inge!

Draft saved Draft deleted