1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tonight's episode of the Office

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Babe Didrikson, Oct 19, 2006.

1. I missed it. Can anyone fill me in on what happened? Also, anything happen with Jim and Pam?

2. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Are you going to join the Dwight Army of Champions?

3. XXXX

XXXX Member

first you have to wrestle dwight's cousin mose! hahahahaha

the episode had its funny parts. overall not as good as last week which was piss in your pants funny. the jim and pam thing at the end was a nice touch.

4. What happened with Jim and Pam?

5. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Jim and Pam had a phone call at the end of the show. It was kind of awkward, but I think it sets up more interaction down the line....especially since Jim and the Stamford chick ramped up the flirting this week.

6. It sets up the rest of the season nicely.

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Jim singing the Cardigans song was hilarious.

8. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

They did it on Dwight's desk. Can't believe you missed it.

9. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

I think the addition of Ed Helms (I think it's him) is one of the best moves the show did this year. Next we'll see Stephen Colbert come in as Michael's worst enemy and have a quick "Even Stevphen" shouting match.
    Also loved the Lost reference Dwight threw at Ryan when he was in the chair... "What is the Dharma Initiative?"

10. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Ed Helms cracks me up. He was great on the Daily Show too, but he really ramps it up in The Office. "I went to a little place called Cornell. Maybe you've heard of it?" And it just took off from there.

11. I also loved the Lost reference. That has come up before.

12. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Love that he still calls Jim "Big Tuna."

Nice to see Stanley happy for a moment, too. And he and Michael bond, albeit briefly.

And while Michael can be a fool, they show he still is good at his job (somehow) by landing that big account.

I'm more and more convinced this is the best show on TV.

Draft saved Draft deleted