1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jessica Alba -- too sexy for church?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Double J, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

What say we invite this beautiful young lady to join the Church of SportsJournalists.com?

http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn.ca/Albas+church+snub/Celebs/Bang/ContentPosting.aspx?isfa=1&newsitemid=BSBS46326&feedname=BANG&show=False&number=0&showbyline=False&subtitle=&detect=&abc=abc

She told Elle magazine: "Older men would hit on me and my youth pastor said it was because I was wearing provocative clothing, when I wasn't.

"It just made me feel, like, if I was in anyway desirable to the opposite sex, that it was my fault, and it made me ashamed of my body and of being a woman."

That is absolutely unacceptable. Every woman should certainly be encouraged to be proud of her body and the miracles it can perform, and I think our church can certainly help Jessica in that regard. At the very least, we owe it to her to try.

I'm going to unselfishly volunteer to indoctrinate Jessica. After all, there are certain aspects of our church which require special one-on-one instruction, such as the practical comparison of cheese crackers and communion wafers, and other food-related topics (strawberries, wine, whipped cream, et cetera).

Please help me to make her feel welcome. Just wait your damn turn. ;D

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I'd hit it. [/doc being spaceman] :)

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

(If I weren't engaged) Allow me to paraphrase PDB -- I'd assfuck a hobo to have a shot at her.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

She's too sexy for my church, too sexy for my church, so sexy it hurts.

:eek: :D :eek:

5. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

She was too sexy for church.

Had she been a 10-year-old boy, however ...

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Horny and BBJ would welcome her, I'm sure.

7. Lt. Drebin

Lt. Drebin New Member

I would kneel for her, hoping she'd kneel for me in return.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

She's too sexy for my pants.

9. KP

KP Active Member

I'd worship her.

10. Chef

Chef Active Member

Praise Jessica.

11. I'd be there for the exposition of the Blessed Sacrament.

12. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

maybe she was dressing like a slut and didn't know it :D (at least that's what I would like to think how it happened)

Draft saved Draft deleted