1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No Idiots Allowed Fantasy League

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 21, Mar 24, 2005.

1. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

English please.

2. Msaint

Msaint Member

Sorry Idaho, I know the server is expensive and you're just trying to make some ad $$, and I certainly don't mean to question that -- but is there any way to stop the mid-type pop up, a setting I can change or something? It takes me a good 5 minutes to post. And, no, it's not because I apparently can't write in English. ;)

3. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

That's your computer, not this site. I've never had a pop-up ad from this site.

Get a pop-up blocker.

4. Msaint

Msaint Member

bizarre. i never get pop-ups & have a blocker. oh well...

5. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

No pop ups here either.

And who invited this msaint to the No Idiots party?

6. Msaint

Msaint Member

Now that's good comedy, Scorpio. But I'm not the only one to have this issue, as HoopsMCann and ArmchairQB said in the "Victory!!! Mobile ESPN..." thread that they were getting besieged, too.

Anyway, now I feel bad for making a dumb joke about the Shoppingsavercenter pop-up that keeps torturing me :-X, because I've enjoyed the banter/discussion here since I joined and don't want to force Scorpio into any more scathing comments, so as my penance I will answer any and all fantasy start/bench questions off and on this evening/tomorrow morning before gametime. I'm no MENSA member, but for what it's worth I feel pretty solid in the fantasy football arena. Plus, I have a newborn baby who just sleeps and eats (not that I'm breast-feeding), so I have nothing better to do.

So, if you're agonizing over those Maroney vs. Burleson flex decisions, fire away... :)

7. NIAFL

NIAFL New Member

You must leave this thread immediately.

8. Msaint

Msaint Member

I now realize this is a private league thread and not the general fantasy thread. My mistake, sorry to infringe. NIAFL, I leave you to your cyber-bouncing duties; you clearly take them seriously and perform them quite well.

9. NIAFL

NIAFL New Member

The NIAFL wishes you good luck in all of your other fantasy endeavours. Thank you for your understanding.

10. Msaint

Msaint Member

No worries. To paraphrase Ferris Bueller: “It's understanding that makes it possible for a person like me to tolerate a person like yourself.”

Again, sorry to have barged in on the wrong fantasy football thread...I read the title quickly & honestly thought it was the other one. Good luck this season.

11. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Don't make me use the Doomsday Device on you.

And dude, lighten up, we were all joking around with you.

12. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Hooboy, the last day of the NIAFL baseball season, and the score is closer than it looks! Don't be fooled by BigDog's 10-4 lead...Headbutt's Whammy needs a lot of innings and Ks from his starters, a couple of saves....and the AVG stat is dangerously close!

The champagne is ready....but who gets to pop the cork?

Draft saved Draft deleted