1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What'd the bitch/prick run off with?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by buckweaver, Aug 11, 2006.

1. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Um, I'll be the bitch in this case (shocking, I know).

My ex-boyfriend and I had a multiple-line cell bill. When we broke up, we amicably put my name on the bill for my line.

A couple of years later, Cingular screws up and overcharges me for $300 worth of calls and then won't refund it. I didn't pay it but it didn't matter. They turned off the phone and used the $300 deposit his mom put down to cover it.

She felt so bad about the way he treated me and ulitmately dumped me she didn't ask for it back.

2. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Nothing too major. One girl ran off with my rag-tag B.C. football jersey. I gave my first girlfriend after I graduated high school my class ring, and it never left her possession.

3. grrlhack

grrlhack Member

Ever dated a trophy hunter? Someone that has a shirt/sweatshirt/somethingoranother...from everyone they've ever been with? I gave up this awesome sweatshirt I had from my trip to Seattle from a few years back. It was a U of Washington shirt, most comfortable one I've ever had. I want it back.

4. Mutah

Mutah Member

My signed Brook Jacoby uniform, signed Brook Jacoby baseball, Jacoby rookie card and Jacoby-autographed glove.
    Hmmm. I wonder whatever happened to her... ;D

Seriously -- and this should tell you much about my first few years in college -- a bunch of New Order cds and a Depeche Mode concert tee.

Draft saved Draft deleted