1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gene Wojciechowski

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by sirvaliantbrown, Jul 29, 2006.

1. trounced

trounced Active Member

Think if Steve married Adrian (let's hope not) and went hyphenated: Steve Wojciechowski-Wojnarowski. Try fitting that one on the back of a jersey.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Wojo and AWoj are two of my favorites in this business...

3. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Wojo's a good writer and a hell of a guy, too.

4. thebirds

thebirds New Member

Gene's a good guy. Has always been pleasant to a middlling fellow like me. And if he showed up in shorts and a T-shirt for SEC Media Days, then he made an appropriate fashion statement. The column he wrote about that circus was an outstanding look at how the publilc and we the media often have no concept of context.

5. one add re: geno wearing shorts and t-shirt to sec media day. heard from a friend of his that united lost his luggage and he was basically stuck with what he had on. that makes a little more sense -- and anyone who flies with any regularity for their job has had luggage lost at some time as well -- since he's always been dressed appropriately at other media days and games i've seen him at in the past.

6. Well, we're all in a fine mood here, aren't we?

7. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

I once saw Gene in an elevator and called him Steve.
    I thought it was amusing. (It had been a long March ...)

8. awriter

awriter Active Member

And Wally Sczcerbiak (or however the hell he spells it).

9. ned racine

ned racine Member

of all the wojos..gene...adrian.....bob......who is the best writer and who is the best guy.. bob and adrian tie for best writer.....bob is clearly the best guy...no ego..just a regular guy...and he puts his newspaper stuff ahead of his radio show which is rare..

10. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

which one has the nicest ass?

Draft saved Draft deleted