1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SEC Media Days

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spinning27, Jul 26, 2006.

1. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

at least, um, mike, um, shula, um, is out of the, um, way

2. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

He escaped without talking about his second-string longsnapper. I was disappointed.

3. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Ummmm .... Shula, anyone?

4. Farbecker

Farbecker Active Member

I think slappy meant today. Shula bored us on Wednesday.

Don't forget your boxed lunches, everyone, though I'm planning on swinging by Dreamland on my way out of town.

5. Hammer Pants

Good point.

Man, it's a sad time when Bobby Johnson is the third-most entertaining coach in a league, behind Spurrier and that psycho in Oxford.

6. Farbecker

Farbecker Active Member

I'm fully confident that the psycho in Oxford is going to lead my beloved alma mater to the promised land. It's not like Ole Miss' entire season is in the hands of a sketchy player who isn't even in school yet.

7. Hammer Pants

No worries. I bet he'll calm down as one of the WILD BOYS!!!!!!!

8. My rankings, for what they're worth:

1-Spurrier
    2-Orgeron
    3-Bobby Johnson
    4-Croom - only because at any minute, he may just yell out: "It's Mississippi State, what the fuck am I supposed to say?"
    5-Rich Brooks - of course nobody cares what he has to say
    6-Tuberville - could be intriguing if he's asked about the BCS or sociology classes
    7-Fulmer - last year he actually showed up and hardly anybody noticed
    8-Richt - but only because ladies get a vote
    9-Urban Meyer - still says more than Zook, which is sort of like saying ... well i'm so bored right now I can't write anything funny
    10-Houston Nutt - i have nothing witty to say about Houston Nutt, and neither does he
    11-Les Miles - somehow, less charismatic than Saban. How did LSU pull that off?
    12-Shula - the only interesting things he ever say are completely unintentional

9. WS

WS Member

my vote goes to Will Herring as the most overrated player in the SEC. I also can't figure out why he's such a beast on the video game.

10. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

I'll say this for Orgeron. His hiring led to one of the great internet threads of all time -- the "I'll kick any of your asses" thread that pretty much every fansite had at one point or another. True or not, fucking hilarious.

WILD BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!1

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Yes, I meant today, tho I did see the same pattern on Wednesday...

12. PaseanaARG

PaseanaARG Guest

Will Herring is an interesting case. If you start enough games ...

Draft saved Draft deleted