1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ehhhh, What's Up, Wayans Brothers?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Columbo, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

http://www.cinematical.com/2006/07/17/little-man-big-plagiarist

2. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Jebus, if you're going to blatantly rip off something, at least make it watchable.

3. dog428

dog428 Active Member

How complete shit such as this ever reaches the production stage, much less the distribution stage, is beyond me.

That they ripped it off only makes it worse. Good Lord, not only did they have a shitty, shitty idea, they stole it.

4. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

I'll take 40 more of these fine films rather some self-indulgent shit from M Night Shyamalan !!! </MNS hater>

5. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

The cartoon was great.

6. Varla

Varla Member

I knew it! Thanks for the link DNCOTA.
    I tried telling the guys at work about the Looney Tunes skit and they looked at me like I was crazy. Obviously I am crazy, but that's besides the point.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

When I first saw the trailer, I turned to Ms. Slappy and said "That's the nice little baby Finster..." Her blank stare reminded me that she didnt watch much Bugs when she was growing up...

I on the other hand have always felt Bugs was God

8. When I saw the trailer, especially the clip of him shaving in the bathroom, the first thing I said was they took a Bugs Bunny cartoon featuring Baby Finster and make a freakin' movie out of it. Worse, they are about to make millions on the flick based on someone else's idea.

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

That Baby Finster cartoon was one of my favorites. The previews of Little Man also made me think of the baby mobster in Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Draft saved Draft deleted