1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Three days of 24

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Jack_Bauer, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Jack_Bauer

Jack_Bauer Member

I'm not one to pat myself on the back, but I have made one of the greatest purchases of all time. Recently got some gift cards to Barnes and Noble, totalling just about $100. Headed to bn.com where I saw they were offering buy 2 DVDs, get a third free. Checked the prices on 24.
    When all was said and done, I picked up Seasons 1, 2, and 3 and only had to pay 13 bucks out of my own pocket. I didn't start watching until a few hours into this season, so I've got a marathon on my hands set for this week, then go to Blockbuster and grab Season 4.
    It's like the Summer of George over here.

2. D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez Member

24 is the crack cocaine of television shows.

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I spent this week watching the entire first season. I didn't have any interest in watching it at first, but with the encouragement of someone, I watched the first season, and now I'm hooked. I really don't want to have to wait until a week from now to get to watch Season 2, but since I'm borrowing them from someone to catch up, I don't have much of a choice.

4. pittsburgie

pittsburgie Member

24 is not a drug...just ask Bob Saget

Draft saved Draft deleted