1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please allow me to interject my feelings about Mother Nature

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Two weather systems are colliding right above me. One pushing up from the Gulf Coast and the other pushing east from the plains. Damndest pattern I've ever seen. Either they cancel each other out or synergize. As journalists we know that term.

2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

That means one of the systems will be laid off and the other will take a cut in pay power.

2muchcoffeeman and swingline like this.
  3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Driftwood likes this.
  6. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

The winds off that storm must have carried east. It's a beautiful morning. Not a cloud in the sky. No threat of rain.
    But the straight line wind is out of bounds this morning. I don't know what that's about.

7. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Already more than half a foot of snow in the foothills here this morning with up to 2 feet expected in the mountains. Could get 2-plus inches of rain here the next 36 hours.

8. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

U N R E A L

9. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Denver weather has been all over the map this spring.

MileHigh likes this.
  10. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Is there an unlike button?
    I’m enjoying the first flip flop day of the year, sitting on the back deck smoking a rack of ribs after having just gotten home from the NAIA beach volleyball national championship.

11. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Big boomers out west will roll in here right about the time I get off work. So I get to drive home in it.

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Tornadic storms lining up in Oklahoma and Arkansas today and tomorrow. Not good.

Draft saved Draft deleted